- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- RLJ Lodging Trust Sets Dates for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- RLJ Lodging Trust Announces Dividends for Third Quarter of 2022
- RLJ Lodging Trust Introduces Zachari Dunes on Mandalay Beach, a Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton
- RLJ Lodging Trust Relaunches Iconic Charleston, SC Property, The Mills House Hotel, a Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton
RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ PR A:NYQ) closed at 24.19, 8.04% above its 52-week low of 22.39, set on Oct 28, 2022.
22.39Oct 28 202228.87Nov 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.107 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.06%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2022 21:10 GMT.