- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results and Provides Business Update
- RLJ Lodging Trust Sets Dates for Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- RLJ Lodging Trust Successfully Secures Financial Covenant Waivers for Credit Agreements and Provides Update on Hotel Re-openings
- RLJ Lodging Trust Announces Dividends for Second Quarter of 2020
- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports First Quarter 2020 Results and Provides Business Update
RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ PR A:NYQ) closed at 23.56, -19.18% below its 52-week high of 29.15, set on Feb 10, 2020.
6.71Mar 18 202029.15Feb 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3107 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 21:10 BST.