- RLJ Lodging Trust Announces Action Plan to Mitigate Impact of COVID-19
- RLJ Lodging Trust Declares Dividends for First Quarter of 2020
- RLJ Lodging Trust Withdraws 2020 Financial Outlook Due to Increased Uncertainty from COVID-19
- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
- RLJ Lodging Trust Announces 2019 Dividend Income Tax Information
- RLJ Lodging Trust Sets Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ PR A:NYQ) closed at 16.69, 148.66% above the 52 week low of 6.71 set on Mar 18, 2020.
6.71Mar 18 202029.15Feb 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.644 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||11.69%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 20:59 BST.