Our Markets Data pages provide equity, currency and fund information. Use them to inform your decisions or add context to stories that matter to you.
Create a new portfolio to track the performance of assets that you are interested in or currently hold.
Make comparisons and keep track of your thoughts with interactive charting.
- Create custom and suggested indicators
- Apply news and fundamentals overlays
- Save charts, settings and notes
Receive customised email alerts about important market events.
- Notifications when 52-week high or low is reached
- Trading volume reaches or exceeds average
- 15-day moving average
Compare currencies and international indices with our interactive map. View news by country or region and track market opening times.
Screen for assets based on assets class, country, sector, market capitalisation and dividend yield.
Or select a predefined screen to kick off your research.
Explore additional features that add context to the news content that the Financial Times provides daily.