Quarterly Dividend for Second Quarter 2021Source: RNS
Quarterly Dividend for Second Quarter 2021
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (KS005930, KS005935, SMSN, SMSD) announced that its Board
of Directors at their meeting on July 29, 2021 approved a dividend plan for the second quarter of
2021, payable to the shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2021, as follows:
1. Dividend per share (dividend yield)
- Common shares: KRW 361 (0.4%)
- Preferred shares: KRW 361 (0.5%)
※ Dividend yield is calculated by dividing dividend per share by the average stock price for the week prior to
two days before the record date based on KRX guidelines.
2. Total payout: KRW 2,452.2 billion
3. Record date: June 30, 2021
※ Dividend payments will be made to only those shareholders who were shareholders of record at the close of
business on June 30, 2021, as listed on the shareholders' registry on the record date.
4. Scheduled payment date: August 18, 2021