- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Samsung record profits mask crisis without and within
- Samsung: management irrelevant
- Samsung chip unit chief to quit amid 'unprecedented crisis'
- Samsung aims to bolster Bixby amid consumer complaints
- Samsung Note 8 pre-orders blow past expectations
- Samsung shifts into damage-control mode
- Samsung: letting go
- Samsung reports record quarterly profit
- Investors may shrug but Japanese stocks are worth a look
- Asian tech stocks meet the hype
As of last trade
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (SMSD:LSE) traded at 946.00, -2.67% below its 52-week high of 972.00, set on Oct 11, 2017.
515.00Nov 16 2016972.00Oct 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||6.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.64%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 10:44 BST.