EnQuest PLC, 24 May 2022
EnQuest PLC Annual Report and Accounts and Notice of Meeting
Following the release of EnQuest's 2021 full year audited results on 24 March 2022, and the simultaneous publication of the Company's 2021 Annual Report and Accounts ('ARA') on its website, the Company is pleased to announce that the ARA and the Notice of the 2022 Annual General Meeting ('AGM') have today been posted to shareholders. These documents are publicly available on the EnQuest PLC website (www.enquest.com), under the Investors section.
In compliance with 9.6.1 of the Listing Rules, on 14 April 2021, the Company submitted to the National Storage Mechanism a copy of its 2022 Notice of AGM. It will be available for inspection at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism.
The 2021 ARA will be delivered to the Registrar of Companies in due course and copies of all of these documents may also be obtained from:
The Company Secretary's Office
5th Floor, Cunard House
15 Regent Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
The AGM will take place at 11:00 a.m. (BST) 17 June 2022 at Ashurst LLP, London Fruit & Wool Exchange 1 Duval Square, London E1 6PW, United Kingdom. The total of the votes cast by shareholders for and against or withheld, on each resolution to be put to the meeting, will be published on the Company's website (www.enquest.com), on or shortly after 17 June 2022.
In accordance with Swedish regulations, the agenda of the AGM is provided below:
1. To receive and adopt the accounts and the reports of the Directors and auditor to 31 December 2021
2. To re-elect Amjad Bseisu as a Director of the Company
3. To re-elect Jonathan Swinney as a Director of the Company
4. To re-elect Martin Houston as a Director of the Company
5. To re-elect Farina Khan as a Director of the Company
6. To elect Rani Koya as a Director of the Company
7. To re-elect Carl Hughes as a Director of the Company
8. To re-elect Howard Paver as a Director of the Company
9. To re-elect Liv Monica Stubholt as a Director of the Company
10. To re-elect John Winterman as a Director of the Company
11. To re-appoint Deloitte as auditor of the Company
12. To authorise the Directors to set the remuneration of the auditor
13. To approve the Directors' Remuneration Report (other than the part containing the Directors' Remuneration Policy)
14. Authority for political donations and political expenditure
15. Authority to allot shares
16. Authority to disapply statutory pre-emption rights
17. Authority to purchase own shares
18. To call a general meeting of the Company on not less than 14 clear day's notice
For further information please contact:
EnQuest PLC Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
Our UK Registrar is Link Group. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m., Monday to Friday (BST) (excluding public holidays in England and Wales) on 0371 664 0300.
Our Swedish representatives are Computershare Sweden. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (CET) Monday to Friday on 0771-24 64 00 or, if telephoning from outside Sweden, on +46 771 24 64 00.
EnQuest is providing creative solutions through the energy transition. As an independent production and development company with operations in the UK North Sea and Malaysia, the Group's strategic vision is to be the operator of choice for maturing and underdeveloped hydrocarbon assets by focusing on operational excellence, differential capability, value enhancement and financial discipline.
EnQuest PLC trades on both the London Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Please visit our website www.enquest.com for more information on our global operations.