- Stocks to watch: Halfords, Twitter, Burberry, Prada, Umicore, SSE
- Stocks to watch: ITV, Ryanair, EnQuest, Wm Morrison, Sika, Ubisoft
- Stocks to watch: Loxo, Eli Lilly, InterContinental, Tullow, EnQuest
- Stocks to watch: B&M, Philips, Tullow, Ophir, Man Group, Intu, ITE
- Has the Adventurous Investor lost his nerve?
- Stocks to watch: Investec, Casino, Hurricane Energy, Keir, Enquest
- EnQuest shares hit after rights issue plan
- Stocks to watch: GVC, Thomas Cook, Tesla, St James’s Place
- EnQuest shares jump 6% after pick-up from Kraken oil field
- Cairn set for growth as North Sea fields start producing
EnQuest PLC (ENQ:LSE) closed at 19.50, 6.44% above its 52-week low of 18.32, set on Dec 21, 2018.
18.32Dec 21 201838.59May 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||333.26m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0287 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 16:37 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on EnQuest PLC shares was Sell at 20.00 on 17 Jan 2019Read the full article