Year-End Dividend for FY2022Source: RNS
Year-End Dividend for FY2022
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (KS005930, KS005935, SMSN, SMSD) on January 31, 2023 announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a dividend plan, payable to the shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2022, as follows:
1. Dividend per share (dividend yield)
- Common shares: KRW 361 (0.6%)
- Preferred shares: KRW 362 (0.7%)
※ Dividend yield is calculated by dividing dividend per share by the average stock price for the week
prior to two days before the record date based on KRX guidelines.
2. Total payout: KRW 2,453.0 billion
3. Record date: December 31, 2022
※ Dividend payments will be made to only those shareholders who were shareholders of record at
the close of business on December 31, 2022, as listed on the shareholders' registry on the record
4. Other information:
- Number of Independent Directors present at the BOD meeting: 6 (100%)
- Attendance of Audit Committee: Y
- Dividend payments will be made within 30 days of the date of the Annual General
Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM"), in accordance with Article 464 Paragraph 2 of the
Commercial Act, and are subject to the result of audit by an external auditor and
approval by a vote of shareholders at the AGM.
- AGM date is to be determined.