- Con Edison Names Timothy Cawley Chairman Of The Board
- Con Edison Wins 2021 ReliabilityOne® Awards for Reliable Service, Dedication To Public Safety
- Con Edison Reports 2021 Third Quarter Earnings
- Con Edison Declares Common Stock Dividend
- Con Edison To Report 3rd Quarter 2021 Earnings On Nov. 4
- Con Edison CEO Timothy Cawley To Speak At Wolfe 2021 Utilities, Midstream & Clean Energy Conference On September 29
Consolidated Edison Inc (0I35:LSE) closed at 81.36, -0.83% below its 52-week high of 82.04, set on Dec 06, 2021.
66.50Mar 02 202182.04Dec 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.78%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 07 2021 19:02 GMT.