- Masimo Appoints New Leader for Consumer Division
- Medical Pioneer Masimo Announces the Full Market Consumer Release of the Masimo W1™, the First Watch to Offer Accurate, Continuous Health Data
- Masimo Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Masimo to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results after Market Close on Tuesday, August 9
- Randomized Controlled Study Finds Masimo SedLine® Brain Function Monitoring Can Help Guide Anesthesia in Children Undergoing Minor Surgery
- Two-part Study Finds That Remote Patient Monitoring with Masimo SafetyNet® Reduced Length of Hospital Stay for COVID-19 Patients
As of last trade,
Masimo Corp (0JZ2:LSE) traded at 146.96, 24.65% above the 52 week low of 117.90 set on Apr 29, 2022.
117.90Apr 29 2022304.64Nov 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.32 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 22 2022 14:30 BST.