- Lamb Weston Announces Details of Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Lamb Weston Holdings Announces $240 Million Capital Investment in New French Fry Processing Line in Argentina
- Lamb Weston Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results; Provides Fiscal Year 2023 Outlook
- Lamb Weston Holdings Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Tractor Supply Company Appoints Andre Hawaux to its Board of Directors
As of last trade
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (0L5:DEU) traded at 80.18, -2.99% below its 52-week high of 82.65, set on Aug 25, 2022.
44.27Dec 02 202182.65Aug 25 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9566 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.18%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2022 10:55 BST.