- Hexagon Purus AS: Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Hexagon Purus AS: Annual Report 2020
- Hexagon and Mitsui expand and extend strategic alliance
- Hexagon Purus’ receives hydrogen cylinder orders for leading gas distributors in new markets in Europe
- Hexagon Purus signs long-term agreement with Certarus for hydrogen solutions
- Hexagon Purus signs Joint Venture agreements with CIMC Enric for China and Southeast Asia, the world’s largest zero emission hydrogen vehicle and distribution market
- MANDATORY NOTIFICATION OF TRADE BY PRIMARY INSIDER
- Hexagon Purus AS: Results for the fourth quarter 2020
- Hexagon Purus (HPUR): Invitation to presentation of fourth quarter 2020 results
- Hexagon Purus selected by Talgo for first zero-emission hydrogen train in Spain
Hexagon Purus AS (0QJ:MUN) closed at 4.75, 37.70% above the 52 week low of 3.45 set on Dec 14, 2020.
3.45Dec 14 20208.76Jan 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.57bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.34 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 14 2021 16:21 BST.