- Rithm Capital Corp. Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary as a Publicly Traded Company
- Rithm Capital Corp. Announces Hire of Satish Mansukhani as an Investment Strategist
- Rithm Capital Corp. Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
- Rithm Capital Corp. Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Rithm Capital Corp. Announces its International Expansion into Europe and Hiring of Marty Migliara to Lead Rithm Europe
- Rithm Capital Corp. Declares First Quarter 2023 Common and Preferred Dividends
Rithm Capital Corp (14N1:FRA) closed at 7.67, 11.16% above the 52 week low of 6.90 set on May 05, 2023.
6.90May 05 202310.72Jul 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5666 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9172 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||12.05%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 28 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 01 2023 20:55 BST.