- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture Lender, Landed Home Loans
- Trinity Merger Corp. and Broadmark Announce Chief Financial Officer and Two Additional Independent Directors to Join Broadmark Realty Capital Inc.
- New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results
- New Residential Investment Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture, Homeowners First Mortgage
- New Residential Investment Corp. Completes Acquisition of Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Investment Corp. Receives Court Approval to Buy Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Declares Third Quarter 2019 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
New Residential Investment Corp (14N1:FRA) closed at 14.10, -8.14% below its 52-week high of 15.35, set on Feb 19, 2019.
12.13Jan 02 201915.35Feb 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8391 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.82 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||12.94%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 02 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 18:50 GMT.