- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Flying cars: pigs might, too
- China's Geely buys US flying car start-up
- North Korea/Hyundai: ballistic missile blues
- New cabs for London drive re-opening of Welsh plant
- China's carmakers develop an appetite for foreign markets
- Carmakers update workers' skills to drive next generation
- Volvo to deepen links with Geely to cut electric car costs
- Politics not economics propel electric car growth
- Volvo delivers an electric shock to carmakers
- Electric cars: volt's going on?
Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd (175:HKG) closed at 25.00, -16.11% below its 52-week high of 29.80, set on Nov 22, 2017.
8.84Jan 19 201729.80Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||221.13bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.02 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.47%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2018 08:08 GMT.