- California Resources Corporation Initiates Strategic Realignment of Business Operations and Corporate Structure to Maximize Cash Flow Per Share
- California Resources Corporation Generates Record $690 Million of Operating Cash Flow and $311 Million of Free Cash Flow in 2022
- Carbon TerraVault Holdings, LLC Announces California DAC Hub Consortium to Bring Direct Air Capture and Storage to the Golden State
- California Resources Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- CRC Recognized with Leadership Level Ranking for 2022 Climate Disclosure by CDP for the Fourth Year in a Row
- California Resources Corporation Announces Carbon Dioxide Management Agreement for CTV’s First Permanent Carbon Storage Project in Northern California
California Resources Corp (1CLD:DUS) closed at 34.60, 7.45% above its 52-week low of 32.20, set on Mar 23, 2023.
32.20Mar 23 202351.00Aug 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.05%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 03 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 20:00 BST.