- Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting of Eco Wave Power Global AB (publ)
- Eco Wave Power takes principled stand at UN Ocean Conference
- Eco Wave Power Founder and CEO Inna Braverman to Speak at The Atlantic's "Next Scientific Revolution" Conference
- Inna Braverman, Founder and CEO of Eco Wave Power, to Receive Honorary Fellowship from University of Haifa
- Eco Wave Power Global AB (publ) Published Annual Report 2021
- During the Israel-Greece Conference Hosted by the Leading Financial Magazine- Calcalist, Inna Braverman, Founder and CEO of Eco Wave Power, Reveals Plans for a 1MW Project in Halki Island, Greece
- Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting in Eco Wave Power Global AB (publ)
- Eco Wave Power Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Eco Wave Power Announces Nasdaq First North Delisting and Last Day of Trading as Part of U.S. Focus
- Eco Wave Power Announces Submission of Formal Application for Delisting from Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm as Part of U.S. Focus
Eco Wave Power Global AB (publ) (1KW0:DEU) closed at 4.10, 49.64% above the 52 week low of 2.74 set on Mar 07, 2022.
2.74Mar 07 202212.96Jul 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 05 2022 07:10 BST.