- Equinox Gold Receives Regulatory Approval for Tailings Dam Lift at RDM Mine
- Equinox Gold and Sandstorm Gold Royalties Launch Sandbox Royalties: A Diversified Metals Royalty Company
- Equinox Gold to Hold ESG Conference Call and Webcast on June 1, 2022
- Equinox Gold Temporarily Suspends Operations at RDM Mine
- KORE MINING ADVANCING EXPLORATION DRILL PERMITTING IN THE MESQUITE-IMPERIAL-PICACHO DISTRICT
- Equinox Gold Announces Results from Annual General Meeting
- Equinox Gold Publishes 2021 ESG Report and Launches New ESG Website Portal
- Equinox Gold Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial and Operating Results
- Equinox Gold Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bahia Belt in Brazil
- KORE MINING DISCOVERS ANOTHER NEW PROSPECT AND NOW HAS EIGHT KM OF POTENTIAL STRIKE IN FOUR TARGETS EAST OF THE IMPERIAL GOLD PROJECT
Equinox Gold Corp (1LRC:STU) closed at 4.92, 4.77% above its 52-week low of 4.70, set on Jun 23, 2022.
4.70Jun 23 20228.19Apr 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022.