- STMicroelectronics and MACOM RF Gallium-Nitride-on-Silicon prototypes achieve technology and performance milestones
- MACOM Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- MACOM Awarded Development Contract from the U.S. Department of Defense
- MACOM to Report Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on April 28, 2022
- MACOM Introduces 128GBaud Products for Coherent Applications
- MACOM to Demonstrate TIA and Laser Driver Interoperability with Broadcom 100Gbps VCSEL, Photodetector and PAM-4 DSP for up to 1.6Tbps Applications
- MACOM to Showcase Advanced Semiconductor Solutions at Optical Networking and Communications (OFC) Conference
As of last trade
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (1MA:STU) traded at 48.00, 7.14% above its 52-week low of 44.80, set on May 26, 2021.
44.80May 26 202170.50Jan 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022.