- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Hon Hai profits tumble on iPhone X supply-chain challenges
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Taiwan/Apple: dialling down dollars
- Taiwan tech stocks hit by faltering iPhone expectations
- Tech's cash glut leaves public markets behind
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Foxconn accuses Toshiba of dragging out sale of memory unit
- Western Digital offers to renegotiate Toshiba chip JV
- Apple joins Bain bid for Toshiba memory chip unit
- China's top liquor maker to launch 'Moutai university'
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd (2317:TAI) closed at 93.30, 12.41% above the 52 week low of 83.00 set on Jan 19, 2017.
83.00Jan 19 2017122.50Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.62tn TWD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.90%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 15 2018.