- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tech's cash glut leaves public markets behind
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Foxconn accuses Toshiba of dragging out sale of memory unit
- Western Digital offers to renegotiate Toshiba chip JV
- Apple joins Bain bid for Toshiba memory chip unit
- China's top liquor maker to launch 'Moutai university'
- Fearing Trump effect, US governors seek to reassure foreign investors
- Western Digital scrambles to assemble bid for Toshiba chip unit
- Foxconn plant hailed by Trump is controversial in Wisconsin
- Apple suppliers boost Taiwan tech sector in July
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd (2317:TAI) closed at 103.50, -15.51% below its 52-week high of 122.50, set on Aug 08, 2017.
78.60Nov 14 2016122.50Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.82tn TWD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.29%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2017.