- How I learnt to love the Fangs
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ fails to lift virtual reality
- Virtual reality: Marina Abramović and Anish Kapoor at Art Basel Hong Kong
- Chinese artists bring VR works to Art Basel Hong Kong
- Chinese smartphone makers dial into Europe
- VR turns to arcade games in malls and cinemas to boost appeal
- Week in Review, September 23
- Google to strengthen premium Pixel phone with HTC deal
- Taiwan's one-time smartphone star HTC shuffles off global stage
HTC Corp (2498:TAI) closed at 38.50, 3.91% above its 52-week low of 37.05, set on Sep 10, 2018.
37.05Sep 10 201883.70Sep 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.19bn TWD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.25 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018.