- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ fails to lift virtual reality
- Virtual reality: Marina Abramović and Anish Kapoor at Art Basel Hong Kong
- Chinese artists bring VR works to Art Basel Hong Kong
- Chinese smartphone makers dial into Europe
- VR turns to arcade games in malls and cinemas to boost appeal
- Week in Review, September 23
- Google to strengthen premium Pixel phone with HTC deal
- Taiwan's one-time smartphone star HTC shuffles off global stage
- HTC: still a contender
- Apple suppliers boost Taiwan tech sector in July
HTC Corp (2498:TAI) closed at 59.10, 7.45% above its 52-week low of 55.00, set on Apr 27, 2018.
55.00Apr 27 201883.70Sep 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||46.85bn TWD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.20 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 24 2018.