- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State-led companies back on top in China's outbound M&A rankings
- Metals rally needs more than China's anti-pollution rhetoric
- UK Serious Fraud Office probes Rio Tinto payment
- Rio Tinto shareholders back China bid for Australian coal assets
- Rio Tinto backs Chinese-led bid for Australian coal assets
- BSGR demands compensation from Rio Tinto over African battle
Aluminum Corp of China Ltd (2600:HKG) closed at 5.17, 69.51% above the 52 week low of 3.05 set on Dec 29, 2016.
3.05Dec 29 20167.55Sep 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||125.16bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.078 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 08:09 GMT.