- Shanghai Electric Strengthens Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance for Dubai MBR Solar Park Project
- Inaugural Shanghai Electric Cup 'Industrial App' Awards Given to 16 Outstanding Entries, Empowering Digital Innovation for Energy Industry
- Shanghai Electric Receives AAA Credit Rating for International Projects
- Shanghai Electric and Siemens Energy to Establish Smart Energy Empowerment Center
- Shanghai Electric's MSCI ESG Rating Upgraded to BB, Highlighting Its Continued Improvement on ESG Developments
- Shanghai Electric is Welding Boiler of Thar Coal Block-1 2x660MW Power Plant Project while Empowering Local Welders
Shanghai Electric Group Co Ltd (2727:HKG) closed at 2.81, -10.51% below its 52-week high of 3.14, set on Jan 08, 2021.
1.84Mar 23 20203.14Jan 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||88.82bn HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jun 21 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 08 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 08:09 GMT.