- Cyber security efforts turn proactive after sophisticated attacks
- Techs lead way as Wall St rebounds from sell-off
- Asia-Pacific equities slide as chip worries jolt tech stocks
- Is Dublin’s property market heading for a soft landing?
- Cathay Pacific/hacking: data duty
- Can Barclays become Europe’s investment banking leader?
- Asia stocks slide after Wall Street rout
- Cathay Pacific shares drop on data leak affecting 9.4m passengers
- Cathay Pacific hit by data leak affecting up to 9.4m passengers
- Airlines boost salaries to combat critical shortage of senior pilots
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd (293:HKG) closed at 10.90, 11.11% above the 52 week low of 9.81 set on Oct 29, 2018.
9.81Oct 29 201814.82Mar 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||43.11bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1345 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.150 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.37%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 03:50 GMT.