- Scholar Rock Announces First Patient Dosed in Part A2 of DRAGON Phase 1 Proof-of-Concept Trial of SRK-181 to Overcome Primary Resistance to Anti-PD-(L)1 Therapy
- Scholar Rock to Present at Upcoming Healthcare Conferences
- Scholar Rock Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent Providing Composition of Matter Protection for SRK-015
- Scholar Rock Announces that SRK-015 has Received Rare Pediatric Disease Designation from U.S. FDA for the Treatment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Scholar Rock Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Highlights Business Progress
- Scholar Rock to Present at the 2020 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Conference
- Scholar Rock to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Introduce Newest Members of Management August 7, 2020
- Scholar Rock Appoints Edward (Ted) Myles as Chief Financial Officer and Head of Business Operations
- Scholar Rock Appoints Tony Kingsley as President and CEO
Scholar Rock Holding Corp (2QK:MUN) closed at 15.03, -4.71% below its 52-week high of 15.77, set on Jul 01, 2020.
9.14Jul 30 202015.77Jul 01 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||538.64m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:00 BST.