- Nexon America Named Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company
- Nexon Discloses Investments in Hasbro, BANDAI NAMCO, KONAMI and SEGA SAMMY
- Kevin A. Mayer Elected to Nexon’s Board of Directors
- Darkness Rises Opens Gates to New Ancient Ruin Adventures
- KartRider Rush+ Zooms in with LINE FRIENDS X BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Collaboration Available Tomorrow!
- Waddle Into War With The New Maestro Class In V4 Global Update
- Mabinogi Invites All Milletians to Celebrate Its 13th Anniversary in Festia!
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Hits The Tracks in LINE FRIENDS X KartRider Rush+ Collaboration!
- Love Is In The Air Across Nexon’s Biggest Titles
- Search for Your Lost Identity as Xenon in New MapleStory M Update
Nexon Co Ltd (3659:TYO) closed at 3,640.00, -2.67% below its 52-week high of 3,740.00, set on Apr 06, 2021.
1,686.00May 07 20203,740.00Apr 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.22tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||62.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||5.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.14%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 26 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 29 2021|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 15 2021 07:00 BST.