- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BP sells stake in Chinese company to Sinopec arm for $1.68bn
- Sinopec's South Africa investment marks shift to overseas markets
- Value anomaly returns to emerging markets
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Sinopec faces $2.5bn loss on ageing Argentine oilfields
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- China's CICC in merger talks with state-owned rival
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (386:HKG) closed at 6.38, -2.89% below its 52-week high of 6.57, set on Apr 10, 2017.
5.08Jun 24 20166.57Apr 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||827.08bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5335 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2831 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.43%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 10 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 28 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 09:09 BST.