- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Sinopec faces $2.5bn loss on ageing Argentine oilfields
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- China's CICC in merger talks with state-owned rival
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- Repsol dismisses Sinopec $5.5bn North Sea claim
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (386:HKG) closed at 6.14, -3.15% below its 52-week high of 6.34, set on Jan 26, 2017.
4.18Feb 25 20166.34Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||780.93bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3319 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1615 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.67%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 08:08 GMT.