- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BP sells stake in Chinese company to Sinopec arm for $1.68bn
- Sinopec's South Africa investment marks shift to overseas markets
- Value anomaly returns to emerging markets
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Sinopec faces $2.5bn loss on ageing Argentine oilfields
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (386:HKG) closed at 6.00, -8.68% below its 52-week high of 6.57, set on Apr 10, 2017.
5.18Sep 15 20166.57Apr 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||836.76bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5454 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2859 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.77%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 28 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 09:09 BST.