- UK cycling dominance in doubt after Sky ends sponsorship
- Bangkok’s $1.6bn megamall: masterstroke or white elephant?
- Lex Letter from San Francisco: Virtually real
- Bad table manners: the rise of the restaurant ‘no show’
- ‘Stabilo Boss: can’t live without ’em!’
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Japan’s free-trade stocks hit by broader wobble of faith
- Asian profits surge but return on equity suggests efficiency drop
- Beyond lithium — the search for a better battery
Quick Co Ltd (4318:TYO) closed at 1,449.00, 4.39% above its 52-week low of 1,388.00, set on Nov 21, 2018.
1,388.00Nov 21 20182,193.00Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.67bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||94.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||37.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.55%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 26 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 27 2019|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 06:00 GMT.