- Tarachi Drills 6.91 G/t Gold Over 63.40 Metres Including 33.66 G/t Gold Over 5.60 Metres at Historic la Dura Mine in Sonora, Mexico
- Tarachi Provides Update on Drilling Programs in Sonora, Mexico
- Tarachi Announces Director Addition and Change of Auditor
- Tarachi Begins Trading on the OTCQB Exchange Under the Symbol TRGGF
- Tarachi Closes Magistral Acquisition, Adds to its Board and Provides Project Updates
- Tarachi Commences Second Phase of Drilling at the Historic La Dura Mine in Sonora, Mexico and Appoints a New Transfer Agent
- Tarachi drilling returns 5.39 g/t gold over 5.6 meters and discovers mineralized breccia pipe at San Javier Concession in Sonora, Mexico
- IIROC Trade Resumption - TRG
- Tarachi Gold Signs Purchase Agreement for the Magistral Mill and Tailings Project in Durango, Mexico
Tarachi Gold Corp (4RZ:BER) closed at 0.261, 66.24% above the 52 week low of 0.157 set on Apr 21, 2021.
0.157Apr 21 20210.615Aug 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.80m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0916 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 06 2021 17:55 BST.