- Graphic Packaging Holding Company Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer to Present at Investment Conferences in March
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results; Strengthening Leadership in Fiber-Based Consumer Packaging with New Coated Recycled Paperboard Mill Investment
- Graphic Packaging Named to Fortune's List of World's Most Admired Companies
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call on February 7
As of last trade
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (4W8:DEU) traded at 22.20, -11.90% below its 52-week high of 25.20, set on Oct 27, 2022.
17.80Mar 25 202225.20Oct 27 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||7.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3727 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.69%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 05 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2023 09:13 BST.