- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Rolls-Royce may be grateful for latest instalment in bribery saga
- Rolls-Royce apologises 'unreservedly' for corrupt conduct
- Beijing and Manila follow diplomatic thaw with economic embrace
- US economy: Citizenship for sale
- Virgin Australia deal flurry highlights China opportunities
China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (600115:SHH) closed at 7.39, -4.65% below its 52-week high of 7.75, set on Jan 10, 2017.
5.40Mar 01 20167.75Jan 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||90.86bn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4169 CNY|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.051 CNY|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.69%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 06:59 GMT.