- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Li Ka-shing agrees $2bn Hutchison fixed-line business sale
- End of an era in Hong Kong with OOIL sale
- Cosco takeover of Orient Overseas affirms China's trade ambitions
- China Cosco Shipping to buy Orient Overseas for $6.3bn
- ANZ sells stake in Shanghai bank for A$1.8bn
COSCO SHIPPING Specialized Carriers Co Ltd (600428:SHH) closed at 5.69, 1.43% above its 52-week low of 5.61, set on Nov 17, 2017.
5.61Nov 17 20178.57Mar 29 2017
|Market cap||12.19bn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0833 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 06:59 GMT.