- Asia-Pacific equities slide as chip worries jolt tech stocks
- Chipmaker rout rolls on in Asia
- Japan on track for biggest M&A spree in the US
- FT investigation: how a billionaire family fuelled the opioids market
- Renesas/IDT: the chips are down
- Japan’s Renesas to acquire US rival IDT in $7.2bn deal
- Renesas strikes $7.2bn deal for US chip rival IDT
As of last trade
Renesas Electronics Corp (6723:TYO) traded at 582.00, 7.58% above its 52-week low of 541.00, set on Oct 29, 2018.
541.00Oct 29 20181,509.00Nov 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||997.47bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||45.43 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 03:54 GMT.