- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Japan seeks 'national champion' to buy Toshiba flash memory unit
- Yingde Gases battle stirs hopes for Asia dealmaking
- Electric cars: China's battle for the battery market
- Fierce storms ahead in the 2017 'shareholder spring'
- Activist fund Oasis pushes to reprice PanaHome valuation
- Alibaba buys into retail stores strategy
- Japan pension fund in spotlight over takeover rift
- Alibaba to sponsor the next six Olympic Games
- Beware of unconditional love for Japanese shares
- Japan Display wins funding for new screen shift
Panasonic Corp (6752:TYO) closed at 1,232.00, -5.92% below its 52-week high of 1,309.50, set on Dec 15, 2016.
831.40Jun 28 20161,309.50Dec 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.93tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||89.78 JPY|
|Annual div (ADY)||25.00 JPY|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.09%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 28 2017 07:00 BST.