- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Hon Hai posts first revenue fall in two decades as iPhone sales slow
- Hon Hai: spoiled fruit
- Japan attracts record M&A from Asian groups in 2016
- Japan Display wins funding for new screen shift
- Japan's Sharp targets first profit in 3 years
- Foxconn completes $3.8bn takeover of Sharp
- Sony bucks trend of Japan corporate losses
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son plays high-stakes game for Arm
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- Sharp names Foxconn executive as CEO to steer revival
Sharp Corp (6753:TYO) closed at 290.00, -16.67% below its 52-week high of 348.00, set on Jan 06, 2017.
87.00Aug 01 2016348.00Jan 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.48tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-126.34 JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 17 2017 06:00 GMT.