- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Japan airline ANA aims to build digital payments business
- Daily briefing: Syria strikes loom, TPP returns, James Bond
- Why Tokyo’s start-ups are drawing the crowds
- Spending decisions that show our limitations
- Panasonic’s Tesla woes echo identity crisis across Japan Inc
- It’s D-Day for Spotify’s unusual listing
- Teenage kicks: bedroom accessories for older kids
- Download: Professor Marston and the Wonder Women — ‘touching and tender’
- ‘Super Smash Bros’ seen as Nintendo’s key into esports
- Upstate by James Wood — which way to go?
Sony Corp (6758:TYO) closed at 5,371.00, -6.40% below its 52-week high of 5,738.00, set on Jan 23, 2018.
3,459.00Apr 19 20175,738.00Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.83tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||414.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||22.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.42%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 19 2018 07:00 BST.