- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
- Ping An healthcare unit closes HK’s biggest IPO this year
- Donald Trump is right: China must play by the rules
- China’s tech race with US throws up thorny issues
- North Korea elite drop western websites to avoid online scrutiny
- Vietnam’s emerging consumers embrace ecommerce
- Xiaomi pledges to cap profit margins at 5% ahead of IPO
- Global music industry grew 8% last year jazzed by streaming subscriptions
- Asia equities mixed as US-North Korea summit nears
- Meet Miquela, virtual fashion icon
As of last trade,
Tencent Holdings Ltd (700:HKG) traded at 379.60, 33.10% above the 52 week low of 285.20 set on Jul 18, 2017.
285.20Jul 18 2017476.60Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.62tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.23%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 03:31 BST.