- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Baidu says worst of advertising scandal in the past
- Chinese food delivery app Meituan moves into ride hailing
- Clash of Clans maker Supercell looks to acquire as sales stall
- China mobile payments dwarf those in US as fintech booms, research shows
- China's Weibo eclipses rival Twitter's market cap
- Shifting Chinese tech sector gives reason for optimism
- China's ecommerce gold rush is on, and deliverymen dig in
- Alibaba and Tencent open new front in red envelope wars
- Alibaba revenues rise 54% in 'blowout quarter'
- Raine forecast good for European tech and media deals
Tencent Holdings Ltd (700:HKG) closed at 211.20, -4.35% below its 52-week high of 220.80, set on Sep 23, 2016.
139.60Feb 29 2016220.80Sep 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.00tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.47 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.47 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.22%|
|Div ex-date||May 20 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 02 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 08:08 GMT.