- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Aston Martin warns of car production halts if UK crashes out of EU
- Carmakers fear Brexit customs checks will cost 'tens of millions'
- Nissan tries to put inspection scandal behind it
- US tax reform revise fails to quell corporate outcry
- Toyota profits boosted by weaker yen
- Honda: ezy rider
- Honda launches buyback and refocuses payout policy
- Subaru drawn into Japan quality management scandal
- Toyota seeks greater UK clarity on Brexit negotiations
- Japan is betting future cars will use hydrogen fuel cells
Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:TYO) closed at 4,003.00, -3.57% below its 52-week high of 4,151.00, set on Jan 10, 2018.
3,000.00Aug 18 20174,151.00Jan 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.25tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||358.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||96.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.40%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 28 2018|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 19 2018 06:00 GMT.