- Toyoda Gosei Enhances Production Capacity in China for Car Safety-Related Products
- Toyoda Gosei Sets Medium and Long-Term Targets for Achieving Carbon Neutrality
- Toyoda Gosei Invests in Genial Light, a Medical Device Development Startup
- Toyoda Gosei Receives Toyota’s Technology & Development Award for Development of High Pressure Hydrogen Tanks
- Toyoda Gosei to Establish New Plant for Interiors and Exteriors in Miyagi, Japan
- Toyoda Gosei to Merge Group Companies in India for “TG One India”
Toyoda Gosei Co Ltd (7282:TYO) closed at 2,702.00, -13.26% below its 52-week high of 3,115.00, set on Mar 19, 2021.
1,755.00Apr 23 20203,115.00Mar 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||355.77bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||160.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||55.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.01%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 23 2021 07:00 BST.