- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Your Christmas gadget gift guide in time for Black Friday
- Esports: Is the gaming business ready to come of age?
- Honda launches buyback and refocuses payout policy
- Millennials play in the credit card casino
- Switch success drives huge jump in Nintendo profits
- Component bottlenecks hit Nintendo's Switch
- Best of Lex: love, actually - fees, contractually
- Nintendo: Switch back ride
- Nintendo results blast past expectations thanks to stellar Switch
- Sunrise stocks could be a false dawn
Nintendo Co Ltd (7974:TYO) closed at 45,290.00, -6.02% below its 52-week high of 48,190.00, set on Nov 27, 2017.
22,005.00Feb 01 201748,190.00Nov 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.39tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||963.98 |
|Annual div (ADY)||540.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.20%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 28 2018|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 06:00 GMT.