- Acadia Healthcare Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Raises 2022 Guidance
- ECU Health Partners With Acadia Healthcare to Build a New Behavioral Health Hospital Expanding Access to Behavioral Health Services
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With ECU Health to Build a Modern Behavioral Health Hospital in Eastern North Carolina
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Date for Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release
- Tufts Medicine and Melrose Wakefield Hospital Partner With Acadia Healthcare to Build Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital to Serve Regional Boston Area
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With Tufts Medicine to Build a Behavioral Health Hospital to Serve the Boston Regional Area
- Acadia Healthcare Names R. David Kelly to Board of Directors
As of last trade
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (7RA:BER) traded at 80.50, -1.83% below its 52-week high of 82.00, set on Aug 16, 2022.
44.20Feb 08 202282.00Aug 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2022 15:38 BST.