- Japan notches second straight trade deficit despite exports boost
- Bank of Japan keeps rates steady despite looming trade war
- Fast Asia Open: BoJ rates decision, Malaysia CPI
- Suruga scandal casts shadow over Japan’s banking sector
- Bank of Japan bond buying leaves traders twiddling their thumbs
- Authers’ Note: Japan, Savings SuperPower
- Have we learnt the lessons of the financial crisis?
- Why the yen will make a fool of forecasters
- There's only so much a central bank can do alone
- Central banks’ balance sheets start to shrink
As of last trade,
Bank of Japan (8301:TYO) traded at 39,000.00, 16.42% above the 52 week low of 33,500.00 set on Mar 27, 2018.
33,500.00Mar 27 201847,850.00May 23 2018
|Market cap||39.00bn JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 12 2018 04:41 BST.