- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The dangerous corporate fetish of crisis management
- WannaCry cyber attack highlights dilemma in fight against malware
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
As of last trade
PetroChina Co Ltd (857:HKG) traded at 5.27, 7.11% above its 52-week low of 4.92, set on Sep 28, 2016.
4.92Sep 28 20166.38Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.54tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1614 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0218 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.41%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 28 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 14 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 02:35 BST.