- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US threat of China sanctions: companies in the crosshairs
- China's private refiners near merger to address overcapacity
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- The dangerous corporate fetish of crisis management
- WannaCry cyber attack highlights dilemma in fight against malware
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
PetroChina Co Ltd (857:HKG) closed at 4.83, 3.25% above its 52-week low of 4.68, set on Jul 10, 2017.
4.68Jul 10 20176.29Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.63tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1277 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0572 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 09:09 BST.