- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The dangerous corporate fetish of crisis management
- WannaCry cyber attack highlights dilemma in fight against malware
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
PetroChina Co Ltd (857:HKG) closed at 4.91, 4.03% above its 52-week low of 4.72, set on Jul 10, 2017.
4.72Jul 10 20176.35Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.61tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1649 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0222 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.45%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 09:09 BST.