- US regulator probes China’s HNA over Manhattan property investment
- China’s HNA to sell stake in Radisson Hospitality to Jin Jiang
- How is Musk going to pull this one off?
- HNA sells $2.2bn Avolon stake to Japan’s Orix
- An FT scoop, a Musk tweet and one of the craziest M&A tales ever
Orix Corp (8591:TYO) closed at 1,797.00, 5.64% above its 52-week low of 1,701.00, set on Oct 26, 2018.
1,701.00Oct 26 20182,216.50Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.34tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||235.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||69.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.91%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 26 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 04 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 27 2019|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 06:00 GMT.