- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Results for the First Quarter 2020
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting on 10 June 2020
- Nordic Nanovector ASA Announces Proposed Change of the Nomination Committee
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Invitation to First Quarter 2020 Results Webcast
- Nordic Nanovector's Betalutin® Receives Positive Opinion for Orphan Drug Designation from EMA for Marginal Zone Lymphoma (MZL)
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Increase of Share Capital
- Nordic Nanovector Announces US Patent Granted Covering the use of Betalutin® to Sensitise B-Cell Cancer Cells to CD20 Immunotherapy
- Nordic Nanovector Announces Changes to its Executive Management Team
- Nordic Nanovector Announces New Date for Annual General Meeting
- Nordic Nanovector Announces Focus on Advancing PARADIGME and Actions to Extend Cash Runway into 2021
Nordic Nanovector ASA (8NN:DEU) closed at 1.78, 103.66% above the 52 week low of 0.875 set on Mar 19, 2020.
0.875Mar 19 20204.56May 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.32bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.35 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 16:03 BST.