- Independent Review Committee Recommends Nordic Nanovector to focus on one dosage arm for the Pivotal PARADIGME Phase 2b Trial in Patients with 3L R/R FL
- Nordic Nanovector Announces EU Patent Granted Covering the Use of Alpha37
- Nordic Nanovector ASA - Share Capital Increase Registered
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Allocation of Restricted Stock Unites (RSUs) to the Board of Directors
- Nordic Nanovector to Amend PARADIGME Trial Protocol to Expand Eligible Patient Population
- Nordic Nanovector's Betalutin® Receives Fast-track Designation from US FDA for Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Annual General Meeting Held
- Nordic Nanovector to Present at Upcoming Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference and ABG Sundal Collier Virtual Oncology Seminar
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Results for the First Quarter 2020
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting on 10 June 2020
Nordic Nanovector ASA (8NN:DEU) closed at 2.59, -32.20% below its 52-week high of 3.82, set on Sep 17, 2019.
0.875Mar 19 20203.82Sep 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.77bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.35 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 07:04 BST.