- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- China uses investment funds to lead reform push
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
- Smile to enter: China embraces facial-recognition technology
- Fund managers buy back into Chinese banks
- Value anomaly returns to emerging markets
- Fund managers wary of Chinese stocks
- Chinese groups seek foreign funding to beat capital controls
- Anbang fundraising hit by China insurance crackdown
China Construction Bank Corp (939:HKG) closed at 6.62, -6.76% below its 52-week high of 7.10, set on Aug 30, 2017.
5.42Dec 23 20167.10Aug 30 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.79tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3195 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.83%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 22 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 09:09 BST.