- XPENG Integrates Text-to-Speech Service From Microsoft in P7 Smart Sedan
- XPeng Announces Vehicle Delivery Results for December and Fourth Quarter 2021
- XPENG Obtains ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 Certification, Meeting Global Standards for Information Security and Privacy Protection Management
- XPeng Announces Vehicle Delivery Results for November 2021
- XPeng Reports Third Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results
- XPENG Unveils New G9 Flagship Smart SUV for Global Markets
- XPENG to Unveil New Smart EV Model at Auto Guangzhou 2021
- XPeng to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- XPeng Announces Vehicle Delivery Results for October 2021
Xpeng Inc (9868:HKG) closed at 174.60, 33.28% above the 52 week low of 131.00 set on Oct 05, 2021.
131.00Oct 05 2021220.00Dec 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||297.46bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 08:08 GMT.