- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China business chiefs back Xi Jinping and party at congress
- #techFT - A VR headset for the masses?
- Lenovo owner Legend buys Luxembourg bank from Qataris
- Chinese tech groups answer call for digital assistants
- Dixons Carphone rings alarm on UK smartphone market
- Chinese crackdown on dealmakers reflects Xi power play
- Oculus cuts VR hardware prices to boost appeal
- Tech habits are personal - but intensely annoying
- Android co-founder launches rival smartphone
- Lenovo: home disadvantage
Lenovo Group Ltd (992:HKG) closed at 4.57, 11.46% above the 52 week low of 4.10 set on Sep 08, 2017.
4.10Sep 08 20175.40Apr 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||50.77bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2051 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.265 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.80%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 18 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 09:09 BST.