- Why big companies squander good ideas
- Fast Asia Open: Japan trade data, Australia unemployment
- Twitter matches Facebook’s dramatic drop after earnings
- Advertising group Publicis sees shares fall 9% on sales drop
- Asia stocks mixed as tech dampens mood, bonds hold above 3%
- Facebook's privacy plans in Europe
- Intel/Apple: short-circuited
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Tale of woe for Hock Tan and his shattered Qualcomm dream
- How healthy are your online conversations?
Lenovo Group Ltd (992:HKG) closed at 5.43, -0.55% below its 52-week high of 5.46, set on Sep 13, 2018.
3.53Apr 26 20185.46Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||64.52bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0267 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.265 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.93%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 09:09 BST.