- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Huishan Dairy defaults on loan as financial woes deepen
- Return of $1bn block trade energises Hong Kong market
- China bond market forgery exposes leverage risks amid market rout
- Citic Bank International to bulk up Asia unit as rivals pull back
China Citic Bank Corp Ltd (998:HKG) closed at 5.08, 8.32% above its 52-week low of 4.69, set on Jun 21, 2017.
4.69Jun 21 20175.50Feb 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||333.63bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.01 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2437 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.76%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 24 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 04:54 BST.