- Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TSX Alpha Exchange and Montréal Exchange Closed for Good Friday
- TMX Group Consolidated Trading Statistics - March 2020
- TMX Group Interim CEO and CFO John McKenzie Participates in a Virtual Fireside Chat with TD Securities
- Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange announce relief measures for listed issuers in response to COVID-19
- TMX Group pledges support to Food Banks Canada in response to COVID-19
- Toronto Stock Exchange Celebrates 30 Years of ETFs
- TMX Group Equity Financing Statistics - February 2020
- TMX Group Consolidated Trading Statistics - February 2020
- Toronto Stock Exchange Welcomes GFL Environmental Inc.
- TMX Group Welcomes International Mining Community to PDAC 2020
TMX Group Ltd (9TX:DEU) closed at 68.50, 24.23% above the 52 week low of 55.14 set on May 10, 2019.
55.14May 10 201987.50Jan 30 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.86bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.79 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.62%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 27 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 13 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 09:09 BST.