- Agilent Receives FDA Companion Diagnostic Approval for Ki-67 IHC MIB-1 pharmDx in High-Risk Early Breast Cancer
- Crawford & Company® Acquires Leading Subrogation Firm Praxis Consulting, Inc.
- Agilent Announces Thought Leader Award to Bernhard Lendl at the TU Wien (Vienna)
- Dr. Mikael Dolsten Named to Agilent Board of Directors
- Agilent Announces Cash Dividend of 19.4 Cents per Share
- Agilent Announces Thought Leader Award to David R. Liu at the Broad Institute
- Agilent and Visiopharm Expand Collaboration with Worldwide Distribution Agreement
- Agilent to Present at Wells Fargo Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Agilent Companion Diagnostic Expands CE-IVD Mark in Europe to Include Esophageal Cancer
- Researchers Develop COVID-19 Severity Screening Method Based on the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer
Agilent Technologies Inc (A:NYQ) closed at 154.78, -13.81% below its 52-week high of 179.57, set on Sep 03, 2021.
100.65Oct 30 2020179.57Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||46.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.776 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.51%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 27 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2021 00:00 BST.