- New number of shares and votes in Alfa Laval AB (publ)
- Alfa Laval's membrane technology enables compliance with EU's revised 'Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive'
- Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting of Alfa Laval AB (publ)
- Alfa Laval AB (publ) Interim report January 1 - March 31, 2023
- Historic divisional EBITA part of historical key figures ahead of the report for the first quarter 2023
- Alfa Laval joins forces with Boliden to reduce its carbon footprint
- Invitation to Alfa Laval's first quarter conference call
- Alfa Laval's annual and sustainability Report for 2022 published
- Alfa Laval completes acquisition of innovative friction reduction technology
- Annual General Meeting in Alfa Laval AB (publ)
Alfa Laval AB (AA9:FRA) closed at 33.98, -2.50% below its 52-week high of 34.85, set on May 19, 2023.
22.49Jul 01 202234.85May 19 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||164.09bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||12.31 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5263 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.55%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 26 2023|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 20:51 BST.